The tricky part of digital transformation is orchestrating a multitude of different solutions so that they produce an efficient, fully integrated holistic solution. In order to succeed with this, we use only IoT technologies from Microsoft. Some of the key solutions we deploy in our IoT projects include:
- cc|project online is a web-based planning tool based on Microsoft Project. Project is part of Microsoft Office 365.
- cc|pmo is a company-wide multi-project web-portal for project groups on the basis of Microsoft Office 365 Project Online. With cc|pmo, users can consolidate different individual projects online into an overall plan - and monitor the projects simultaneously.
- Microsoft Office 365 simplifies communication and data exchange between employees and partners.
- cc|team site is a mobile web app for project-based collaboration based on Microsoft Office 365. Teams and project groups publish shared data and documents in virtual workspaces.
- cc|mobile confirmation app is a tool for mobile feedback of planned, technical object operations based on an SQL database.
Our sensor catalog currently includes more than 40 radio-based LoRa sensors including a connection to cc|object tracker. We work together with well-known technology partners such as Bosch and telent-euromicron on this.